The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is a 57-year federal workplace giving tradition that has raised more than $8.3 billion for charitable organizations. It is one of the largest workplace giving campaigns in the world. The funds raised each fall through this campaign help neighbors in need around the corner, across the nation, and throughout the world.
During the campaign, federal employees can choose from a list of thousands of vetted charities to support. The CFC makes it easy to Show Some Love to the causes you care about. Whether you are passionate about disaster relief, veteran services, animal rights or cancer research, the CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support.
Benefits of the CFC
- Donors can give to multiple charities at once through a program that is federally regulated and fully audited.
- Payroll deduction allows donors to give a little each pay period, adding up to a significant gift at the end of the year.
- Charities rely on the CFC because it keeps fundraising costs low, and the funds are unrestricted. They depend on these funds to have an impact on the communities they serve.
- The campaign has a collective impact, allowing the federal community to join together in support of those in need locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Federal employees can further their impact by volunteering for the charities of their choice through the CFC.
For a history of the Combined Federal Campaign, please visit the OPM website.